15 ก.ย. 2562
NON-IMMIGRANT "O" VOLUNTEER
This Type of visa is for a person who wish to work as a volunteer (paid and non paid) with an established and registered organization in Thailand.
2. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months after the arrival date and MUST not be damage.
- Visa application form completely filled out. (click here to download)
- Two photographs, size 4 x 6 cm. It MUST not be taken more than 6 months and MUST not be your homemade photographs
- Letter from an organization in Thailand indicating position, qualification, responsibilities and period of stay in Thailand
- Copy of Registration documents of the organization
- Employment Contract
* The Embassy does not provide copying or printing service. Please always bring your own copies of document. The Embassy reserves the right to keep all yours document as reference after processing your visa application. Copies of organization documents must be singed by authorized person and affixed the seal of the organization
3. VISA FEE
80 USD for single entry. Visa fee paid in US DOLLARS and in CASH ONLY when submitting application.
Visa fee may be changed without prior notice
4. CAUTION BEFORE ARRIVAL
Do not apply visa earlier than 3 months before your arrival date to Thailand.
The Embassy will not return the fee paid for visa application in case the applicants apply visa too early than 3 months so that the applicants MUST check period of stay and arrival date to Thailand by yourself carefully.
5. VALIDITY OF A VISA
The validity of a visa is 3 months.
The Embassy issued visa from the date you hand-in visa application.
6. PERIOD OF STAY
Upon arrival, travelers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 90 days (subject to the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the immigration check-point)
7. EXTENSION OF STAY
Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must file an application for permission at the Office of Immigration Bureau located at Government Center B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel 0-2141-9889 (or at http://www.immigration.go.th). The extension of stay as well as the change of certain type of visa is solely at the discretion of the Immigration officer.
8. VISA PROCESSING TIME:
Application will be processed and ready in 2 days (For example, if you apply a visa on Monday, your visa can be collected on Tuesday afternoon excepted some certain countries and other type of visa)
Collection date for visa is specified on an appointment receipt. Always bring the receipt when collecting a visa.
9. VISA OPENING/COLLECTING HOURS:
Visa applications Monday-Friday between 9.00-12.00 hours
The passport with issued visa can be collected on the next working day in the afternoon ( at 16.00 hours)
The Embassy will not process an un-completed visa application.
Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary.
The Embassy will not return the visa fee paid after hand in your visa application
Type of visa cannot be change after hand in your visa application.
The applicants are fully responsible for choosing and submitting correct type of visa according to your purposes and period of stay to Thailand.
Visa requirement and information can be changed without prior notice.
Royal Thai Embassy, Hanoi.
Address: 26 Phan Boi Chau Street, Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi
Tel: (84-4)-38235092 ext. 130. or (84-4) 38235095.
Fax: (84-4) 38235088.
Address: 85 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hoam Kiem Dist., Hanoi